By joining IPPTA, an organization can become part of a national level association, whose members are at the forefront of the privatized container and bulk terminal business in India.
- Access to IPPTA studies and reports
- Participation in IPPTA activities and be part of a strong association
- Opportunity to help formulate future IPPTA strategy
- Opportunity to attend IPPTA Members Meetings
- Opportunity to exchange views with peers in the same industry
- to develop close and cordial working relationship with Indian Ports under the Guidelines and Regulations of MoST
- to enhance co-operation between its members and other associated industry bodies in a number of fields.